Mon, Oct 25|
The Fall Festival Field Trip gives everyone the best of Anderson Farms: Pumpkin Patch, Corn Maze, and play activities!
Time & Location
Oct 25, 2021, 10:00 AM
Erie, 6728 County Rd 3 1/4, Erie, CO 80516, USA
About The Event
All ages and family members/friends are welcome. Families are responsible for the cost of the tickets they request (even if they do not attend) after the tickets have been purchased from the venue.
- All students and family members, ages 2 and up: $10 each
- SAS Staff with school ID: Free
RSVP and Payment:
- Due by Thursday, October 14
- Pay by cash or checks made out to JASH: drop off in Conifer, or mail to/drop off in Littleton
- Classroom Presentation (This will last approximately 15 minutes)
- Wagon ride to the pumpkin patch
- All students, teachers, and paying parents and siblings get one free small pumpkin
- BONUS: One free Chick-fil-A Digital Offer Card for each student in your group! (while supplies last) You will receive your digital offer cards with your stickers when you check in.
Self-Guided: This section begins when you return from the pumpkin patch. You may choose to do these activities in any order. Many of the activities are first come, first served. You may have to wait in line for the Mine Cars and Jump Pads. If your time is limited, please prioritize your itinerary so that you can get through the activities most important to you.
- Assigned space to eat lunch or a snack
- Self-guided time in the corn maze
- Self-guided visit to the farm animals
- Play in Kiddie Korral Playground
- Ride on the Mine Cars
- Play on the Combine Slide
- Jump on the Jump Pads
- Barrel train: NOT included in your field trip admission. Tickets can be purchased for $1.00 per person per ride on the day of your visit.
- Pedal karts: NOT included in your field trip admission. Tickets can be purchased for $1.00 per person per ride on the day of your visit.